Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pretty! A sideways Christmas Tree!


Well, isn't that a pretty shape? Kind of like a sideways Christmas tree.

Since we're nearing the end of 2010, I decided to check my website's stats on StatCounter.com, which I've been using to track the site's visitors for over 3 years. (2007 is much lower because I started tracking partway thru the year.) I check it not infrequently for daily totals, but don't think to check yearly stats very often.

I'm pleased that I did. Here's a screen shot. I like the shape of this graph. Up up and away! (I blanked out my actual numbers. Hey, I'm not sharing EVERYTHING on this blog!) But the basic upward march is nice. Probably explains the spike in author school visit inquiries this year, although not entirely, since inquiries have more than doubled.

Merry half Christmas tree to you!

Kim Norman

No comments: