Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy birthday tooo Jaaaaack!


Well, it's our birthday. JACK OF ALL TAILS' official publication date, June 14, 2007. Sometimes I thought this day would never come. But my hair is already fixed and I'm gettin' ready to go upstairs and put on my fancy duds for my book's birthday party.

I've had 4 years to prepare for this. So how come I just picked out my outfit a few hours ago?

Anyway, as of today, I'm officially published. To borrow and paraphrase a hokey line from the old musical 110 in the Shade: "Ya been published, Kimmy. Ya don't ever have to go thru life a gal who ain't been published."

See you after the party!

4 comments:

Sandra Alonzo said...

Happy Birthday is right! Congratulations to both you and Jack. I know you'll have a great time at your party.

ChatRabbit said...

OK, now blow out those candles and make a wish!
I wish Jack BIG success, followed by many more!

Ruth McNally Barshaw said...

{{{{{{{Kim}}}}}}} <- hugs
I am soooo happy for you!

Welcome to the world, Jack of All Tails! Go forth and make the readers laugh.

-R

Kim Bookwriter said...

Oh you guys are so sweet! Thank you for the kind words. The party was great! Lots and lots of people showed up, which my boss (who hosted the party) admitted actually surprised him. So there! People LOVE children's books!

Big hugs back for all the warm wishes.

Kim